A chart made by the famous French painter, lithographer, and entomologist Adolphe Millot. His works were published by Larousse Encyclopedia for years. This version is from 1909.
Your print/poster is printed with the most modern Japanese printer, using original Japanese archival inks (pigment inks) which are fade-proof for 100+ years and UV resistant.
This is a reproduction of the original vintage print. We carefully reproduce the image with vivid colors, including the original paper.
Available in heavyweight museum quality fine-art paper 225g or thick cotton canvas.
Archival inks / Museum-quality / Super high quality
Made in Berlin, Germany
- *Frames & Wood Hangers NOT INCLUDED*
- Your order is printed on-demand at our atelier. We make it ourselves in Berlin! My lovely cats help me in the process. :) We take care of everything: from the process of curating & finding vintage images, scanning them in the highest resolution, repairing weather damage, as well as choosing the best formats and materials for posters or prints. Our priority is 100% quality and satisfaction.
- After the confirmation of your purchase, we will prepare your order! This takes 1-3 days. Using the best fine art material (Fine Art Paper and Cotton Canvas Made in Germany) and our new Japanese printer with archival inks, this will hang in your home as a work of art. We suggest you purchase a wooden dowel/poster hanger for a modern look.
- It will be professionally packaged for safe shipping in a strong cardboard tube or sleeve. We want it to arrive undamaged! If you order more than 1 print, we do not charge extra for shipping.
- We ship most of our orders via DHL (Deutsche Post - German Mail Service) in Germany, throughout Europe, and internationally. If you would like express shipping, please let us know.
- If you wish, we can add a small natural white border will be added to the image to help with mounting and framing.